Recently, Connor and I sat down to talk about our bucket list for the summer. After being inspired by Lara Casey's Fruitful Summer Series, I decided it was time for us to have our own fruitful summer. While our list is below, I put more ideas here, too.
- Attend concert in the park.
- Attend movies in the park.
- Attend Blues Fest.
- Attend Logan Square Arts Fest.
- Go geode hunting! (And wear LOTS of bug spray...)
- Go camping!
- Take a bike ride along Lake Michigan.
- Play tennis in Humboldt Park.
- Take a pool day.
- Make dinner from all local ingredients, and hopefully some from our garden.
- Go to the farmer's market...more.
- Watch the sunset.
- Watch the sunrise.
- Go boating!
- Update our scrapbook.
- Make root beer floats. (With coconut milk ice cream, of course!)
- Watch a thunderstorm.
- Host a game night.
- Press local flowers.
Wanna join us? Let me know! :) Do you have any of these on your list? Any we forgot about?